The Workplace Quiz
Sign up to play our Workplace Quiz and you could win lunch from Wire FM
We're putting Warrington, Widnes and Runcorn's workplaces head to head in our general knowledge quiz.
So if you're up for a bit of fun in your workday send us your details and you could be on Wire FM
Can you Answer...
What is the maximum number of golf clubs a player may carry?
What are the names of the couple in Bon Jovi’s Livin’ on a Prayer?
Answer: Tommy and Gina
Enter your details below to be in with a chance to play...
- Two teams go head to head to win lunch from Wire FM
- The Competition: Each day the team will be asked 5 general knowledge questions, the team will have 5 seconds to answer each question and they will be awarded 5 points for a correct answer.
- The competition will be played Monday to Friday, with the exception of Bank Holidays when the competition won’t take place for that day.
- Teams must be available to play live each day at the same time, if the team is unable to play the round will be forfeited for the day unless there is a fault with the phone system at Wire FM when the round will be rescheduled.
- Unanswered calls or if the team’s phone line is constantly engaged meaning that the presenter cannot reach the team will be considered a forfeit for that day’s round of the quiz.
- It is preferable that the number submitted to play is a direct landline number that can be put on speaker phone for all to hear Each team will be given 5 seconds to answer each question. The answer must be given within the 5 seconds and must be clear for the presenter to hear. The presenter’s decision on whether the answer was given in this time will be final.
- If there is a dispute on the answer believed to be correct by Wire FM. Wikipedia and similar website information will not be valid Each team will be given 5 general knowledge questions each day, one of which will be a multiple choice.
- There are no tie breaks – whoever takes the lead first across the week will have the advantage if the scores are tied after all the rounds have been played.
- The prize will be in the form of a voucher and either sent via email or posted to the winning workplace. There is no cash alternative available.
- Wire FM’s decision will be final